Dear GVTTC Members,
The EC got together a few days back to discuss specifics on conduct during gameplay and we’re going to need everyone to follow these steps to best ensure minimal risk during gameplay.
*** Please make sure you read the note at the bottom shared by RSG, as there are some new steps required! ***
GVTTC Gameplay Rules
- Only setup 6 tables total within our playing area. 3 per side.
- No switching sides during match
- No touching table ESPECIALLY to wipe sweat from hand like many of us do from time to time.
- No shaking hands after match
- You’re responsible to bring your own anti-bacterial solution and should apply it to your hands in between matches but RSG has stations around the facility you can also use. Please use it.
- Player retrieves their own ball when it lands in another court but be mindful of the other players during active points.
- We’re looking into appropriate cleaning solutions for the tables but when available we’re going to ask players to wipe down their side prior to walking off for the next player.
Schedule & Fees
- Same hours as always Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Saturdays
- We are NOT renting Friday nights at this time
- Club Fees
- July 6 through July 19 - FREE
- Starting July 20 we’ll be charging a $5 pay as you go fee at least until league play begins
*** PLEASE READ ENTIRELY ***
*** New Steps Involved ***
Hi all …
It’s been a long time coming but RSG has made the decision to begin the reopen July 6th, 2020 for open play under our normal schedule. Table Tennis looks to be the first sport they’re allowing in. Please note the new process Mike Johnson spells out below in order to participate. Ultimately, GVTTC will adhere to all RSG steps and may add additional requirements as needed. For starters, GVTTC will start with only 6 tables (3 each side) as a maximum allowed table setup. We will review increasing that count when the dust settles and determine if we can increase to 8 tables.
As always, GVTTC recommends proceeding at your own risk. We will not be running any summer leagues at this time and will be meeting soon to determine how if at all there may be adjustments to our Fall leagues. Don’t read between the lines on Fall leagues as we haven’t met on them yet. At this time, all play is considered OPEN PLAY.
That said, we look forward to seeing many of you back on the battlefield when you’re comfortable joining us. :-)
*** RSG NOTE -- PLEASE READ ENTIRELY ***
To all GVTTC members, the good news first. RSG will open for table tennis on July 6th. It will be very good to see everyone as we have missed you all. We hope everyone has been healthy and doing well these past few months. The downside is that there will be new protocols that will have to be followed. The first thing that will be different is all GVTTC members will need to create an RSG account. You can do this on a smartphone or home computer. This link will take you to our online software where you can enter your information to create the account. You can also go to our website and click on the Account Login on the bottom right of the page. This needs to be done before you enter the facility. There will be no charge for this registration for club members. When you come for the first time, we will take a photo and give you a scan card. Go forward everyone will be required to scan in when they enter the facility.
We will need to keep a minimum of a 6-foot distance between tables.
Wear masks while in the facility except for when you are playing a game.
Benches and bleachers have been cleared. So, if you want to sit between matches you will need to bring a folding chair.
Everyone will enter the facility through our main entrance and exit through the batting cage area.
We have implemented a robust cleaning and disinfecting schedule.
We will make adjustments as we move forward.
Looking forward to seeing you on the 6th!!
Mike and Josh